Any one can join the Diploma, It starts from Zero level without any previous programming experience.
Java Diploma Objectives:
By the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- Explore the world of Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Understand how components can interact seamlessly in large projects.
- Developing multi-threaded applications in java.
- Understand the network model in java.
- Understand how to use databases in you java applications.
Introduction to programming
The Course will qualify any attendee who has no development experience to be able to write hello world program using java. Contents:
- Basic Programming Concepts.
- Introduction to Java - environment setup -IDE`s.
- Data Types & Identifiers
- Control Statements
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
Java Programming Course
The course will focus on the object oriented concepts using the Java technology and will qualify the attendee to be able to develop desktop applications using the java language, also the course can be a prerequisites for any advanced java technology. Contents:
- Classes & Objects.
- Object-Oriented Programming using java.
- Using Encapsulation.
- Using Inheritance & Polymorphism.
- Abstract Classes and Interfaces.
- Exceptions & Exception Handling.
- Input and Output in Java.
- Threading support.
- Collections Framework.
- Introduction to GUI.
- Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)