The Internet of things is the inter-networking of connected devices or smart devices, vehicles , buildings, and other items—embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and network connectivity that enable these objects to collect and exchange data. The IoT allows objects to be sensed and/or controlled remotely across existing network infrastructure, creating opportunities for more direct integration of the physical world into computer-based systems, and resulting in improved efficiency, accuracy and economic benefit. When IoT is augmented with sensors and actuators, the technology becomes an instance of the more general class of cyber-physical systems, which also encompasses technologies such as smart grids, smart homes, intelligent transportation and smart cities. Each thing is uniquely identifiable through its embedded computing system but is able to inter-operate within the existing Internet infrastructure. Experts estimate that the IoT will consist of almost 50 billion objects by 2020.
- Prerequisite solid understanding micro-controller & programming Language.
- Basic Electronics.
1- Introduction IOT
- Introduction to IoT.
- Introduction to single board computers and Linux using Raspberry pi.
- Flashing the OS image on the Raspberry pi.
2- Python Programming.
Introduction to Python.5 Hours
3- Temperature Automation.
- Temperature Sensors Interfacing With rpi.
- Sending mails on alerts using the temperature sensors.
- Connecting your raspberry pi to open source cloud.
- Monitoring the temperature remotely.